Saturday 25 May 2013

Suddenly....Shermans: Part Deux

My South African armour is now painted. I haven't put on the decals as I don't have them yet but that should hopefully occur in the next month or two. I also added 2 M10C's to the tank park. While it isn't strictly historically accurate to have the C variant (The 6th Armoured Div only had the base M10's) I put them in so if I want to use other books to run the list I can. I am specifically thinking of the new Market Garden book where the 17pdr gun has been uprated to AT15.

The Company is out of the FOW Forces book, is Confident Trained and comes in at 1745 points. Should hopefully be able to use them in a game next weekend.

Group shot of the company.

4 Sherman's of the HQ Platoon

2 Platoons of Sherman's. 1 BF (front), 1 PSC (rear)

2 Platoons of Sherman's. 1 BF (front), 1 PSC (rear)

4 Stuarts

M10C's


No comments:

Post a Comment