Tuesday 28 June 2011

Out with the old and in with the new....

No pictures today.

After almost 18 months of solid play I find that I have grown bored with my Deathwing. Dont get me wrong, I still love that army but it is stale at the moment. Every game feels the same. I am starting to deploy the same way every time and doing the same thing with my squads.

So I am moving back onto my first love, my Ultramarines 2nd Company. I have to say that its been an experience using them again after all this time. I have forgotten a few of the rules and I am seriously missing my 2+ armour save.

However all in all its been good. Played a few games with them though have yet to win a game. 2 close fought games vs Necrons and Orks which were good fun and a thrashing to GK which was not (my disgust with GK will form another post)

I have also starting the process of completing the company. I currently have 80% of it done with only 2 tactical squads left to paint. Of that the one tac squad is almost done. Just need to paint weapons and put on decals and it will be done.

Quite what I am going to do with 106 marines I dont know but it sure will look pretty when I am done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment